THE SHOPPING FRIEND, LLC “2014 Win 2 Free Hours with a Personal Stylist Drawing” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
1. Entry into THE SHOPPING FRIEND, LLC “2014 Drawing to Win 2 Hours with a Personal Stylist” COMPETITION (the “Competition”) is open to all residents of all countries who are paid clients of THE SHOPPING FRIEND, LLC.
The Promoter is The Shopping Friend, LLC, 18121-C E. Hampden Ave. Ste. 187, Aurora, CO 80013, USA (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The officers, management, employees, independent contractors (or immediate family of an officer, manager, employee, or independent contractor) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition begins at 08.00 (EST) on Saturday November 15, 2014 and closes at 23:59 (EST) on Wednesday December 10, 2014 (the “Competition Period”).
4. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
A) Be a client and subscriber to The Shopping Friend's Style community email list. Subscribing can be done from The Shopping Friend website www.theshoppingfriend.com.
B) Leave a review on either Yelp.com or Thumbtack.com or both. (the “Competition Requirement”).
C) Submit name and email via the form on the competition landing page.
D) Be over the age of 18 years.
5. All entries must include the entrant’s name and email address in the submission form where instructed and must have left at least one review on Yelp. com or Thumbtack.c to be eligible for entry. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive content will be ineligible. It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their email address changes during the Competition Period.
6. One entry per person is permitted and the use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
7. There is one prize in total. The prize consists of:
• Two free hours with a professional image consultant / personal stylist from the Promoter (valued at $200 USD)
8. The Prize value is the recommended retail value and is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. Prize value is in U.S. dollars.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize. If the prize is no longer available at the completion of the competition the promoter reserves the right to exchange the prize for a service of equivalent value.
10. The Prize expires June 15, 2015 and cannot be redeemed after that date.
11. The Prize is only available in Los Angeles, CA, USA (Prize Location). If Prize Winner cannot make it to the Prize Location, an online Skype consultation is available to Winner subject to availability of technology.
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
12. The drawing for the Competition will be done by one of The Shopping Friend staff at within 48 hours of the competition closing. Selection of the Prize winner is by chance. The Prize winner will be notified via email on Thursday December 11, 2014. The Prize must be claimed by responding to the winner notification email within 7 days of the winner notification email being sent.
13. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
14. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorized agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorized agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
17. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:
(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and
(b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
18. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for outdated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that cannot be fulfilled due to circumstances out of the Promoter's control.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardize the fair conduct of the Competition.
21. Entrants are advised that their personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and their names as the winner may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
22. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
25. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.